Pages

Thursday, January 15, 2015

my first experience


well, it is my first time working actually
i never (maybe once) work before, even part time job
yes, you can say i'm a bit manja
but i didn't need extra money before
with my allowance from  MARA, i can survive the five years of study
and i even helped others to survive
(if you read this, please pay me back)

i still can not believe that i am a lecturer
an english lecturer
this semester, i'm gonna teach three subjects
  • Drama Production
  • Interactive English
  • Corporate Communication
yup, i'm teaching drama
=)


i hope my students will be so darling and awesome
please listen to me and i'll ensure you
you will pass with flying colours 

p/s: drama?

1 bullets:

Anonymous said...

Hi Emma, I came across your blog and I enjoyed reading your amazing stories. Interested to collaborate? Email me at nurul.aini@zalora.com.my. I couldn't find your email so I am leaving a comment to u. Hope to hear soon. Thanks! Ps: this is NOT a spam yah haha :)

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...