Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

kiss talk



If a kiss is a language of love, then we lot of talk about!! 

METHODS OF KISSES

Kiss on the ear =”I’m Horny”
Kiss on the hand =”We’re Friends”
Kiss on the cheek =”I Adore you”


Kiss on the shoulder =”I Want You”
Kiss on the lips =”I Love You”
Holding hands =”We Can Learn To Love Each Other


A Wink =”Let’s Get It On”
Slap on the butt =”Watch Out”
Playing on the ear =”I Can’t Leave Without You


Arms around the waist =”I Love You Too Much To Let Go”
Pulling hair on head =”Tell Me You Love Me”
Looking into each other eyes =”Let’s Get Romantic”
Holding on tight =”Don’t Let Go”

you are right sakura
kisses is a language

p/s: xoxo

0 bullets:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...