Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

i'm a killer n i like it =)


'i kill a rat and i like it
the taste of your blood on my feet'
*ala2 Ketty perry*

AM I?? DO I???


I AM A KILLER as i've killed a rat
or known as Niger in my house
*credit to Nad the penguin for the name*
and seriously
I AM NOT LIKE IT

although in the other hand i have solve a problem (refer click here) but
killing is not my thing
lets say it was kinda an accident
yes, ACCIDENT

we (me n nad) were cooking
for we were freaking hungry
and i kept on saying Niger name in order to scare Nad and have some fun
hehehehe
unluckily.....it came to me

with a amazing speed, Niger dashed toward me, leaped to my leg and gave a grave shock
due to the surprise attack i jumped
yes, i did jumped

as the result of that jumping
the rat felt down and i landed on his head
his head which led to serious injury

DIE ON THE SCENE

i can felt a thing...the creep numbed me
thanks to Nad (clap..clap..), she cleaned all the messed
my mood was ruin by the incident

that's how i killed a rat
and i'm swear i NEVER gonna try it again

p/s: yikes

0 bullets:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...