Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011

DEBAT BM 211jam: my turn


of course the debate is still on
211 hours is the target okey

what i want to tell you guys is that
*dubdabdubdab*
ITS MY TURN TO DEBATE TONIGHT!!!!

the last time i debated was when i was form 4
yeah, together with Amirul n Izni/Hafizah
so..*counting*
it had been 4 years by now
wow!!

can i make it?
will i?
shall i?

not my real teammates actually but we are debaters

hehehe....
if you are in Shah Alam
do come and watch debate at Dewan Annex UiTM
or simply go to utusan's website for live streaming
the link was given in my previous entry

my slot is at 9.00-10.00 pm
wish me all the best

p/s: nervous

0 bullets:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...