Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

if i had you, adam...

please pause my music 1st =)
sorry for the  inconvenient




So I got my boots on, got the right 'mount of leather  
And I'm doing me up with a black color liner
And I'm workin' my strut but I know it don't matter
All we need in this world is some love
There's a thin line 'tween the dark side and the light side baby tonight
It's a struggle gotta rumble trying to find it

*But if I had you, that would be the only thing I'd ever need  
Yeah if I had you, then money, fame and fortune never could compete 
If I had you, life would be a party it'd be ecstasy  
Yeah, if I had you  
You y-y-y-y-you You y-y-y-y-you You y-y-y-y-you If I had you.

From New York to LA getting high rock n' rollin
Get a room trash it up 'til it's ten in the morning  
Girls in stripper heels, boys rolling in Maseratis  
What they need in this world is some love  
There's a thin line tween a wild time and a flat line baby tonight  
It's a struggle, gotta rumble tryin' to find it

repeat *

The flashing of the lights It might feel so good
But I've got you stuck on my mind, yeah!  
The fashion and the stage It might get me high
But it don't mean a thing tonight

That would be the only thing I'd ever need
Yeah, if I had you, the money, fame and fortune never could compete
If I had you, life would be a party it'd be ecstasy  
Yeah, if I had you You-y-y-y-y-you You-y-y-y-y-you You-y-y-y-y-you If I had you

That would be the only thing I'd ever need  
Yeah, if I had you, then money, fame and fortune never could compete (never could compete with you) If I had you, life would be a party it'd be ecstasy (it'd be ecstasy with you)  
Yeah, if I had you You y-y-y-y-you You y-y-y-y-you You y-y-y-y-you If I had you

p/s: adam <3

0 bullets:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...